Tuesday 27 September 2011

Choosing Courses

Today Ive been through the courses available in the first year and chosen my papers and worked out my timetable, looks like ill be doing COMP103, SWEN102, INFO101, INFO102, ENGR101, MATH161, PHYS114, and MATH177.
While I was doing this my mates who are all interested in going down the game development path have discovered that they should be doing Computer Science instead of Software Engineering, so looks like I'll be doing these courses by myself :-S.
So looking at my timetable for next year and it seems to have a nice spread, especially pleased with my second trimester which I have the Thursday free of lectures.

Enrolments for Uni open this saturday (1st Oct) and I'm away till the evening so I'll have to enrol during the evening.  On top of that the school have study link coming in thursday lunchtime to sort out our student loans and put me into debt for at least the next 4 years... YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment