Friday 23 September 2011

Uni Blog

So about a week ago i had been worrying about my capability of getting into Uni next year despite having done a Uni paper this year through college in software engineering, I had done the COMP102 paper.  Yesterday I found out that because I had done that course and subsequently enrolled I am a returning student next year so all I have to do is get my prerequisites for my courses now, which is great news.

So that brings me to this blog, this year while I was studying for my course I kept thinking up a load of ideas of pieces of software that I could create, and I thought I would share these ideas and how I progress through Uni.

For the record I go to Tawa College this year and am planning to go to Victoria University next year.
I know alot of Java and Pascal, and I know basic HTML, Javascript, PHP, XML and Visual basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment