Friday 7 October 2011

Enrolement Update and some videos

So I went along to one of those information evenings the other day and found that I didn't need guaranteed entry for uni (140 pts for those who know what I'm on about) but still need UE (14 credits in 3 subjects), so not two worried about getting in now, I was also told by the person I was talking to that INFO courses were a great choice as a minor, so pleased I made that decision.  On top of this she seemed really surprised at my A+ in COMP102, saying she doesn't get to see many A+ grades.

On a different note I found a great video on YouTube that was quite interesting on where Technology is taking us so I thought I'd share it:

I also thought id share a great series of Java Tutorials by TheNewBoston which I have used to advance my understanding of java ready for next year (The link will take you to the playlist of all his tutorial videos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-zzrqQoSE&feature=BFa&list=SPFE2CE09D83EE3E28&lf=list_related

No comments:

Post a Comment